Our Nomad is a leather pannier that incorporates the KlickFix quick release system. With the push of a button, it can be disconnected from its mounting rail on the motorcycle and carried like a briefcase. With a turn of a key, it can be securely locked to your bike.
Mounting rails compatible with the KlickFix system will need to be purchased separately, and will be specific to your particular motorcycle. We can advise on where to buy these. They are available for a range of motorcycles, including but not limited to
- BMW RnineT
- Harley-Davidson Sportster
- Harley-Davidson Softail
- Harley-Davidson Dyna
- Honda VT series
- Indian Chief
- Indian Scout
- Indian Chieftain
- Kawasaki VN series
- Moto Guzzi V7 I, II & III
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Royal Enfield Continental GT
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Suzuki Intruder
- Triumph Bonneville T100 T120
- Triumph Thruxton
- Triumph Scrambler
- Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Thunderbird 1600/1700, Storm, Commander
- Triumph Rocket III (pre 2019)
- Triumph Speedmaster 865
- Triumph America
- Yamaha XV 950 Bolt
- Yamaha XVS DragStar
- Yamaha Midnight Star
The Nomad pannier effortlessly combines form and function and is the perfect size for carrying around the essentials. The Nomad II features patented AustriAlpin Cobra Buckles ®, making it easy to get to gain access whilst wearing gloves and giving your motorcycle a unique look.
- Approx 14″x10″x4″, around 8 litres capacity. Price is for one bag.
- Reinforced with weather and impact resistance 2mm thick plastic
- Comes with KlickFix system, you just need to purchase the mounting rails for your motorcycle.
- Crafted from premium grade 3mm thick veg-tanned leather
- Lockable with a key, so pannier is securely attached to motorcycle.
- Choose between heavy duty English made roller buckles or exclusive Cobra Buckles ® by AustriAlpin. These patented buckles are design for military, heavy industry and extreme sports and each one is individually test loaded to 11kN.
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Made in England
Please note price is for one pannier. Discount for a pair is available. Motorcycle specific mounting rails need to be purchased separately.