The Triumph Bonneville Bobber is a great looking motorcycle that lends itself to a stripped down style. So we've modified our popular Lone Rider solo seat for those wanting a minimalist saddle that complements their Bobber.
The entire seat is built over a single piece of powder coated steel, reinforced with a welded plate down the centre to enhance strength and rigidity.
We use a 3/4" firm foam, and hand contour it towards the back to increase the thickness to 1 1/2", giving the seat shape, form and style.
This is not just the leather part that screws into the stock aluminium base. Our seat is a complete bolt-on replacement for the original unit. Simply remove the stock seat from the black bracket and replace with ours.
Contact us for any additional information.
Measure approximately 16"x14"
- Built over a handformed steel pan, with a welded reinforcement
- Made from vegetable tanned leather which will develop a unique patina
- Dense closed-cell foam that is water and UV resistant to prevent breakdown and deterioration
- Handstitched with a UV and weather resistant braided thread
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Made in England